This material offers a choice of styles, textures, and finishes more diversified than melamine. It is easy to maintain and has good resistance to wear, heat, bending, light and most chemical products. Laminate is a sheet-based panel of Paper power overlay, in addition to a sheet of decor paper, the whole paper is impregnated with resin and then pressed hotly to Polymerization. Laminate is a thin coating Board that is used in veneer on a Particleboard. The edges are also made of laminating, unlike melamine panels that are made of PVC. Some laminates are more abrasion-resistant.
- Good resistance to wear, heat, bending, light and most chemical products
- Edges are made also to laminate, unlike the melamine cabinets that are made PVC.
- Easy to maintain
- Laminated doors are different in design, structure and external finish.
- Difficult to retouch in case of scratches
- Black lines visible in joints, unless in the Colorcore collection that does not have black lines in the joints